Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Website!

Happy Thursday! I'm very excited to announce that my website is finally finished and online! Check it out at http://francescadepasquale.instantencore.com. Instant Encore is an amazing web-builder site that many classical musicians are using. They offer easy to use design templates (which you can modify a bit, as I did) with pages for biographies, concert listings, repertoire lists, music and video files, photos, press kits, and contact information. You can also add pages for any additional information you want to include--I added one for my thoughts on community engagement. On top of everything, Instant Encore offers all of this and super friendly tech support for free! Check out instantencore.com for more details.




If you feel so inclined, please link my website on your blog, website, facebook, or twitter to improve my search engine results. Thanks!

Until next time,
Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment